1006 Jackson Blvd, Rapid City SD 57702

Frequently Asked Questions


How long do I need to keep my tax records?
Tax returns should be kept indefinitely, all back up documents a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 7 years.

What do I need to bring to my tax appointment?
All copies of W-2's, Form 1095, 1099's and any other documents that state important tax information. If filing a Schedule-C or Schedule-F, all documentation of income and expense pertaining to that business.

Are my medical expenses deductible?

Yes, all expenses paid for doctors, dental, classes, medications and medical supplies, also medical miles and long term insurance premiums. All of these items must exceed 10% of your form 1040 line 37.